Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Who's Hating Who?

Last night (26 Oct 2010) Robin writes on the  Michigan Moto Mania page, "Meeting this Thursday at 9:30 at Hayes Twp. Meeting is to appoint ZBA members. Please show up if possible. Haters are on it and we need all the support to show ZBA members we care. thanks!"

I am sick and tired of being thought of as a hater just because I hold a different point of view.  Just because I vigorously stand up for things I believe in does not mean I hate anyone who holds an opposing point of view.  

The Mostetler Road/Deer Lake neighbors don't want to live near a Motocross business in our backyards.  That makes us haters?  We do not hate Doug and Robin Longenecker, nor do we hate the others who support Moto Mania, but we will fight tooth and nail to keep a motocross park out of our back yard and to expose and do something about the corruption that brought us this fiasco.

To Robin and others, that makes us haters. 

Shall I cite examples of the hatred that's been spewed forth by the Moto Mania supporters?  The names we've been called, the epithets that have been yelled at us just for standing up for ourselves and refusing to be bullied by a few local government officials who abuse their power?

There are more haters who support Moto Mania than there are among those who don't, and they've given me plenty to work with as Robin well knows.  All I have to do is cut and paste from Michigan Moto Mania screen captures.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment