Friday, November 26, 2010

For the Record...

Let me be clear to Robin and everyone else who reads my blog: when I make accusations, I back them up with documentation or I make references to incidents that have occurred in front of many witnesses, or I have seen or heard it for myself, and I name names.  I do not rely on hearsay from one person’s word against another’s.  If I make a reference to anything that goes on in the Hayes Township offices, it is because I have seen it, heard it or looked it up while I was in the office.  Township business is a matter of public record.  If you do business with the Township, it will be in the public record.

If names are not named, it's because I cannot prove with irrefutable reference to sources the conclusions I have drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment