Sunday, November 28, 2010

Robin Wants to Play Silly Games

Have you ever stood in the same room with two people who are fighting and been asked to be the go-between for them?


"Tell Sally that I said..."


"Well you tell Suzy that I said..."


Sally and Suzy can hear each other just fine, but they won't speak directly to one another.  This is the same game Robin is playing.  She has banned me from speaking directly to her or anyone else on the Moto Mania facebook page, so I can only respond on my blog.  She will not deign to come to my blog and comment, so there cannot be any true dialog between us.  Just unanswerable snarks from facebook.


Robin's latest snark:


"I was in the Hayes Township Offices last week when Doug was in there to apply for a new Special Use as either a "Resort" or a "Campground." He was parsing the meaning of both "Resort" and "Campground" as defined by the Hayes Township Zoning Ordinance.  It would appear that this is the course of action Doug has decided to pursue. – Another quote from Karen Laskowsky.  Were you really there?  I didn’t notice the lean to the building… were you having coffee with Ms. Litke? So is this hearsay or say as you hear?  BOOMAGRAM" 


As a matter of fact, Robin, I was in the Hayes Township Offices when Doug was in there.  It was Wednesday, the 17th of November.  John Scherrer and Lisa Stager can also place me there, and so can Doug.  We made eye contact, but neither of us said a word to one another.  He was coming out of the men's room while Lisa had gone into John's office.  I was standing at the window of Kevin Breese's office - he wasn't there - waiting for info and copies of stuff I had asked for.  In fact, at one point, John and I were having a heated argument about Lyle, and putting the question of Lyle's continued service to the Township on the agenda of the Board of Trustees meeting on the 23rd of Nov.  I'm sure Doug heard that.  But he was busy with his own stuff in Lisa Stager's office by then.  I'm guessing he didn't recognize me.  I had to wait for some of the stuff I had asked for, so I sat at the back table to wait for it.  While I was waiting, I heard quite a lot.  I blogged some firsthand information. 


Surprised, Robin?  My entire interaction with Ms. Litke was to ask for the information I was waiting on.  Strictly professional.  


Thank you for playing "Where's Klasko?" for a fun prize.  I guess Doug doesn't get the prize.  He missed Klasko right under his nose.  Robin, you comment about the building leaning - you're claiming to have been there?  I didn't see you unless you were hiding in the old burgundy beater car.  Looks like you missed the fun prize too.


Keep playing "Where's Klasko?"  you never know where she'll turn up.   

No comments:

Post a Comment